D o w n l o a d
Here you'll find the latest releases of DtabPrinter during it's development.
The project at this point is very much a work in progress, so please don't
expect a polished final. However, while it might be young, it's
mature enough to give some interesting results, but there's a number of things
on our to do list. But you're more than welcome to try it now.
Version: V0.28 (ALPHA)
By: Kevin Picone
Release Date: 3rd, Apr, 2011
(c) copyright 2011 Kevin Picone, Underware Design
All Rights Reserved
DtabPrinter is an
application focusing on converting DTAB formatted Drum Tabs into
Sheet Music. The package comes stand alone and does NOT require DTAB.
Although, you will of course need some Dtab formatted tabs in order to use
This version of the package is very early it in it's life cycle, so you
should expect rendering bugs and be pleasantly surprised when it works
correctly! We're hoping to resolve such issues as user feedback comes
in over the longer term. At the moment, we're well aware of the
issues - But feel it's worth releasing to give users some idea of
the application is all about.
While the package is called DtabPrinter, it doesn't actually print. Rather
it allows you to save the rendered sheet music as bitmaps for printing
your preferred print software.
What's supported ?
- 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 & 32nd notes + rest
- Triplet Groupings
- Time Signatures (supported but be needs lots of work Smiley
- Auto Repeats
What's Missing ?
- Ruffs / Ghost notes
- Text output in music (titles, comments etc)
- Only supports Dtab V0.01 files, older files will need converting
prior to importation.
- No user defined 'page size' for the render engine.
- Any Windows Operating Systems, including Win98, WinME, 2000, XP,
Vista & Win7
- Direct X 3.0 (or above) - Vista and Win7 users may need to install
direct x9 for this to to run!
You currently only
download the current ALPHA from the
Work In Progress thread here.